Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Abram's Nursery




It's finally finished... we just need to bring home Abram!  We hung up his curtains last night and those were the finishing touches.  I couldn't really find any little boy sets that I liked, so I decided to center the room around a fun rug that I found.  Here's what it looks like...



I absolutely love this print... we purchased it about a year ago and I couldn't wait to hang it in the nursery!

I just love his little table and chairs... so sweet!

I think I'll always be a kindergarten teacher... This is Abe's reading corner.. We used rain gutters for the shelves (thanks, Pinterest) and I copied the covers of a few of my favorite children's books.




The closets in our house are kind of small, so Chris uses Abe's closet. We made Abram his own closet from a book shelf. His socks, shorts and pj's are in the baskets. We bought the three elephant picture in Thailand (because we were going to be a family of three) and the moon statue my Grandpa Boyd gave me when I was little.  I love that it is in Abe's room now. 

His special animals... His cousin, Ella Grace, picked out the monkey just for him, he has to have a panda :),  both Cade and Ella had a brown bunny and Abe does, too, and his cute cleft lip bear. 

We bought these in Seoul and Hong Kong... I think they look great on the blue wall.

A sweet friend from Sasebo had this made for Abram. She said that Abram needed to have some "Japanese flair" in his room. I just love it!!


That's it... we just need Abram and the room will be complete!!

















5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I just love this room. So perfect for Abram. Love the rug & the things hanging above his crib. And the reading area is so great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leigh Anne! Your sweet sister helped me with the fabric rings about his crib. :)

      Delete
  2. I love it all, Stephanie! We can't wait to see pictures of him making a big mess in there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks perfect! Love the little reading corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Steph! are you knitting for sweet baby Abram? ;)

    ReplyDelete