Friday, July 10, 2015

Twins Hawaiian Baby Shower

I know these are several months late (this shower was in February) but I wanted to share the pictures as a way of saying "thank you" to my wonderful friends for this very special day! It was so fun to celebrate Luke and Jack with these special ladies.  My wonderful friends Heather and Char organized the  Hawaiian shower.  The decorations were fun and I especially loved what they planned. Char and Heather know that I don't like shower games so instead the ladies each shared how they knew me and at the end the ladies also prayed for me,  the boys and our family.  I had a wonderful time and it was fun to look back at these pictures and remember the day!

My wonderful friend Heather in the photo booth. :)

Opening the amazing gifts for Luke and Jack.

My sweet friend, Amanda, made these two quilts for the boys. They are precious and we use them all the time!

The ladies also wrote messages on diapers for me...

This one was my favorite! 

I loved this and I'm so glad our prayer time was captured in a picture!

Thanks again,  ladies, for this day and the love you showed me and my family!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for a baby shower! COngratulations! You are almost there!

    ReplyDelete