Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Craziness of the Next Few Months!!


I can't believe we are half way through February and that the twins will be here in April! Crazy! It has been such a busy time full of planning (trying to), cleaning and preparing.

Chris is right in the midst of completing his thesis, we are trying to clean out our house and get organized because we pack out at the end of March (oh my goodness) and Abram is enjoying preschool three times a week!  Just this past weekend my amazing friends gave me the best baby shower to welcome our boys.  I was definitely showered with gifts, prayers and kind words! Our friends in Monterey have been such a blessing to us!

This is what we think our schedule is going to look like for the next few months...
My sister is coming in the middle of March to be here for three weeks to help take care of Abram. She knows by then I will be exhausted and Abram is looking forward to some Aunt Julie time! 

The packers come at the end of March to ship our stuff to Hawaii. Yikes!! And also, Chris graduates from NPS on March 27th. So very proud of him!

My mom is coming the entire month of April.  She's just the best!  Of course she doesn't want to miss the twins being born and it feels wonderful to know that Abram will be in such good hands. 

We are thinking the twins will be born at the beginning or middle of April. 

Then Chris leaves on April 27 to go to Hawaii for training and get everything ready for us because me, my mom, Abram and the twins will be arriving on May 1!! I can't believe its all happening at the same time and that it is time for us to leave Monterey already.  We are definitely looking forward to being back in Hawaii but we have come to love it here in Monterey! God has greatly blessed us!

A huge answer to prayer is that my cousin's mother-in-law has a furnished condo (with a minivan) that we will be staying in until we find a permanent place to live.  God is truly taking care of ALL the details!  

Also, I had to include a current picture of my boys... here I am with Abram and the twins are 27 weeks!! Just 10 weeks left (hopefully)!! Thank you for continuing to lift us up in your prayers... we can definitely feel them!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see you and meet those boys! You can be a crazy bot mama with meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete