Monday, April 18, 2016

Easter in Louisiana


Before we took our trip to Europe, we went to visit my family in Louisiana for Easter and Spring Break.  This trip was big for all the kids. This would be the first time for Cade and Ella to meet Jack and Luke and it was the first time for Abe to be with his cousins for Easter. We usually go home for Christmas, so he was super excited about coloring eggs and having an egg hunt with Cade and Ella. It's all he talked about for months leading up to our trip!

Everyday we got together was so special. Just to watch them play and interact with each other.  Cade loves to be silly with his cousins and sweet Ella takes care of everyone and loves to hold the twins. I just love all these pictures...

All the boy cousins wrestling!

Finally coloring eggs!

He was SO excited!!

Sweet picture of Abe and his granddaddy!

I love this one of Jamie and Jack!

Luke loves his gram!

Precious!

After our Easter services we all met back at my parents' house for lunch and an egg hunt! They all had a blast. Of course before we had the hunt, we had to take our Easter pictures. These are my absolute favorite!

Their first Easter! Just love their ties!!

Okay, seriously my favorite picture of my boys! I didn't even notice their sweet hands until I was looking through my pictures. They did it all on their own. LOVE!!

All the cousins. I jus love how Ella is looking at the boys!

Cousins with grandparents and great grandma! 

Snuggling with Cade

Ella getting some sweet time with Jack
The next day we all got together again and this time my cousin (Jared and his wife, McKenzy) came over with their three kids (their twins, Sadie and Beau and their newest baby, Ty). I just adore this picture. It is so rare that we are all together. All the big cousins had such a fun time watching the little cousins play and run around.  We were all so blessed by this sweet time!


I think Abe's favorite part of this trip was getting to spend time alone with Cade and Ella. When the babies were at Gram's and he got all the attention. They just adore Abe and he eats it up!! You can tell by his genuine smiles that he is just in heaven!!




We had a wonderful time! We hope you and your family also had a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Savior!





No comments:

Post a Comment