Friday, February 11, 2011

Family Pictures

I know this blog is supposed to be about Japan, but it's also about blessings in our life, so I thought this would be okay.  This fall before we moved to Japan, Chris and I were in Louisiana and my wonderful sister arranged for us to have family pictures taken by our great friend, EJ Schiro (she even picked out our clothes).  I have always loved and appreciated my family, but even more so in the past four years since Chris and I have been in Hawaii and now Japan.  They have unending love for us and I know they pray for me and Chris daily, and that means the world to us!  Most of my favorite memories include my family... whether we are watching "Steel Magnolias," eating pancakes on china by candlelight, or decorating Easter eggs, we are always having a great time! We love and miss y'all!!
This is everyone... my nephew, Cade, brother-in-law, Jamie, my niece, Ella, my sister, Julie, my dad, mom, and grandma, and of course me and Chris.


Cade and Ella, so precious!

My super cute niece, Ella... she is so funny and she loves to talk on the phone to me whenever I call! Don't you just love her cute smile!
My amazing nephew, Cade... I just can't wait to see what God has in store for his life.  He is just the neatest kid!




I love this picture of the four of us!      

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are awesome. What a great family. God Bless

    ReplyDelete